Wednesday, July 16, 2008

She's like crazy with a side of crazy...



sitting around watching reign over me.
so amazing, like pretty epic ya know.
looks like i haven't washed my hair in days.
the lowes people are here and i look like danknes.
pure and utter danknes.

they're still here.
really.
honestly, how long does it take?
its been over an hour.
i'm still watching this movie.
its amazing.



rant rant rant.
i'm in a decent mood.
i want to get out of the house, haven't been out in days.
its summer.
she's taking me to get my lisence.
next week.
thanks.
haha.


"if you'd go with me, we could pack up all of our things get another set of wings, and learn to fly."
<3

1 comments:

About Me said...

Girl, you betta be nice to me.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com