Friday, July 18, 2008

What are you drinking? Glucose.



i'm watching adult swim.
its become my whole late night life.
its so dang good.
it drives me insane.


"calm down jason"
"stop hitting me!"
"JASON ITS GOING TO BE OHKAY!"
"i'm calm mellisa!!"
"stop!"
"mellisa stop hitting me!!"
:D

if you only knew.


Meow Meow.
"what will you name the baby?"
"how bout jesus?"
"thats like...wow"
"how bout meeow meeow?"
"dude, what happened to you?"
"i fell down a flight of meeow f**** stairs looking for your f*** meow a**"
"oh, can i get some of those drugs that make me go meow?"
"yeah, i'm making a drug run who wants some?"
"me, me, me, me"


:D

"Sing like you think no one is listening, you would kill for this, just a little bit. You would, if you would."

1 comments:

Cecile said...

U R A NUT!!!!
BUT I LUV NUTS:))

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com